The XP-15000 replaces the Artisan 1430, which we reviewed in February 2012, and which itself replaced the 2007 Stylus Photo 1410. Like them, it is designed solely for printing and can handle cut sheet papers up to 329 x 483 mm (A3+) in size.
|Expression XP-15000||Artisan 1430|
|RRP on release||$499||$399|
Can Epson XP 15000 print on canvas?
How do I load paper into my Epson XP 15000?
Loading Paper in Cassette
- Insert paper with the glossy or printable side facedown.
- Insert up to 10 envelopes, printable side down and flap edge left, as shown.
- For legal-size paper, slide the edge guides outward and lower the front edge guide. Extend the legal-size paper guide until it clicks.
What kind of paper can you use on Epson Expression XP-15000?
Compatible with all inkjet papers, the XP-15000 performs its best with photobase glossy, satin, luster and photo metallic media. Matte and cotton fine art papers benefit from dye ink’s universal compatibility and results with those papers are good.
How do I get my Epson 15000 to print in black and white?
Access the print settings in your print application. Select Print Settings from the pop-up menu. Select Plain Paper/Bright White Paper or Envelope as the paper type setting. Select the Grayscale option as the color setting.
How do I print on Epson 15000?
How do I change my Epson printer to black and white?
- Select the print command in your application.
- Make sure the product is selected.
- Click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Black/Grayscale as the Color setting.
- Click OK.
What is eco solvent ink?
Eco-solvent inks have their colours suspended in a mild biodegradable solvent, which means that the ink has virtually no odour as they don’t contain as many volatile organic compounds. They’ve been around since the early 2000s and originally were designed for general signage work.
What printers can be converted to sublimation? Printers such as Epson, Sawgrass, and Roland have this type of print head and can be used for sublimation. Just to note, there are other printer brands that have this Piezo Print Head but there are no sublimation inks for them.
What size can the Epson 15000 print?
This all-in-one delivers vibrant prints up to 13″ x 19″ (through rear-feed tray) and scans up to 8.5″ x 14″ (via the ADF). Print for up to 2 years with each included or replacement ink bottle set2 — each replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages3.
What ink does Epson ET 15000 use?
Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Supertank Wide-Format InkJet All-In-One Color Printer
|number of users||1-5|
|compatible toner/ink||Epson 502 Ink|
|Connectivity||Ethernet; USB; Wireless|
What is sublimation ink?
Sublimation Ink Definition
The definition of sublimation ink is based on the dye sublimation printing process, in which heat and pressure are being used in a way that turns the ink directly into a gas without first liquefying it.
Which sublimation ink is best?
I’d definitely recommend the INKXPRO sublimation ink for any printer, especially if you’re looking for an easy to use sublimation ink for your Epson WF-7710 or Epson ET-2720. If you are intending to recreate your own ICC Color Profile, then I would probably go with a different, cheaper ink.
What type of printer is used for sublimation?
Epson and Sawgrass inkjet printers are the two main companies making desktop printers that are suitable for sublimation printing onto various blanks.
Does Epson have sublimation ink? Epson Genuine Dye-Sublimation Ink Bottles.
Can an Epson printer use sublimation ink? Printers such as Epson, Sawgrass, and Roland have this type of print head and can be used for sublimation. Just to note, there are other printer brands that have this Piezo Print Head but there are no sublimation inks for them.
Do you need special ink for sublimation printing? Since the chemical process is very specific for dye sublimation, you’ll need to use a specific type of ink known as disperse dyes (commonly referred to as “dye-sub inks”). These dyes are able to go from a solid state to a gaseous state in high temperatures and will easily bond to polyester fabrics.
How do I print a3 on Epson XP 15000?
What is A3 paper size?
Paper sizes and dimensions
|A3||297 x 420 mm|
|A4||210 x 297 mm|
|A4 Wide||297 x 210 mm|
|A5||148 x 210 mm|
How do I print double sided on an Epson XP 15000?
Selecting Double-sided Printing Settings – Windows
- Select one of the following options for 2-Sided Printing:
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Click the Print Density button.
How do you print from the rear tray on an Epson 15000 printer?
Do one of the following:
- If you are printing from a computer, select Rear Paper Feed Slot as the Paper Source setting and click Print.
- If you are printing from the product’s control panel, select Rear Paper Feed Slot as the Paper Source Setting and press the start button.
How do I refill my Epson printer paper?
Loading Paper in the Printer
- Open the rear paper feed slot and extend the paper support.
- Slide the edge guide left.
- Insert paper, glossy or printable side up and short edge first, against the right side and behind the tab.
- Slide the edge guide against the paper, but not too tightly.
How do I put glossy paper in my Epson printer?
What kind of printer can you use for sublimation?
Epson and Sawgrass inkjet printers are the two main companies making desktop printers that are suitable for sublimation printing onto various blanks. Beware, there are other printers that use dye sublimation technology but are not suitable for heat transfer projects.
How do I reset my Epson XP 15000 printer? How do I restore my product’s default settings?
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of these options: Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings.